Saturday, December 15, 2007

Start of the Aguinaldo Masses...

Tomorrow December 16, is the start of the Aguinaldo Mass. Last year I completed the 9 days of Aguinaldo Masses. I wish I could complete it the traditional way this time with early morning masses. But with the kids still going to school next week, I will have to attend the anticipated masses at night on the first week.


They say when you complete the 9 days, your wish comes true. Mine did last year. I'm hoping for something more but I guess I won't wish for that...I will leave to God the rest. He will know best. And what will be will be...


I'll just wish for something else...not for myself, but for the people I love.

1 comment:

Lylin Aguas said...

Thank you. You sound like you've gone through my blog posts. I wish I could update it as often as I used to...but I'm quite busy these days.

Thanks for the comment :)