Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Great Matt Just Tagged Me

OK, I have just been Tagged!

Now I have to think (lol) about 5 things about myself to share that you may not know about me. Here they are:

1) I used to drink 2 tall Capuccinos a day from Starbucks (with waffle and caramel in the morning) until I moved to a Bank 3 years later where Starbucks wasn't just a walk away.

2) Just weeks ago I went to work wearing a gray shoe on one foot and a blue one on the other. (gosh, should I even say this???)

3) I got harrassed on the road with 2 men on board because I didn't let them overtake me. That was scarier than driving home on the highway at Storm Signal No. 3 last month.

4) I believe in the supernatural.

5) Only Josh Groban and my friend's songs can make me cry when listening to music.

Wow, thinking gave me a headache... Thanks Matt, it was fun.

Who should I Tag now?

Lei, Mari, Mary, Raquel, Q (now I have to tell them first)

No comments: